- MLS 12139796
- Bedrooms 4
- Full / Partial Baths 6 / 5
- Square Feet 15254
- Type Residential
- School District Dallas ISD
PAULETTE GREENE sells homes in Dallas!
- Year Built1997
- Stories 3
- UtilitiesCity Sewer,City Water
- Balcony,Gardens,Guest Quarters,Gutters,Lighting System,Patio Open,Sprinkler System,Tennis Court(s)
- Gas Logs,Gas Starter INTERIOR FEATURES
- Built-in Wine Cooler,Cable TV Available,Decorative Lighting,Electric Shades,Elevator,High Speed Internet Available,Multiple Staircases,Skylights,Smart Home System,Sound System Wiring,Vaulted Ceilings,Wet Bar,Window Coverings LOT FEATURES
- Acreage,Heavily Treed,Landscaped,Lrg. Backyard Grass,Water/Lake View PARKING FEATURES
- Attached,Circle Drive,Detached,Has Sink in Garage,Opener,Oversized,Porte-Cochere,Rear,Workbench POOL FEATURES
- Cleaning System,Indoor,Lap Pool
Considered the finest pied-a-terre of legendary architect Robert A.M. Stern and constructed by John Sebastian, this nine-acre Preston Hollow estate is one of the premiere properties in the Southwest. The grounds boast a lake, several terraces, gardens, tennis court, pool, and two-story guest house. The three-story main house embodies perfection with its natatorium, spa, library, leather-walled billiard room, master suite complex and so much more.
Directions: At the corner of Deloache Ave. and Preston Rd.