- MLS 13538333
- Bedrooms 0
- Full / Partial Baths 0 / 0
- Square Feet 8449
- Type Residential
- School District Dallas ISD
PAULETTE GREENE sells homes in Dallas!
- Year Built2012
- Stories 1
- UtilitiesCity Sewer,Concrete,Curbs,Other,Sidewalk
- Elevator,Hand Rails,Meets ADA Requirements,Ramp,Wheelchair Access,Wide Doorways COMMUNITY FEATURES
- Comm. Sprinkler System,Common Elevator,Community Pool,Gated Entrance,Greenbelt,Guarded Entrance,Other,Park,Sauna,Spa ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
- Low E Windows EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Balcony,Covered Deck,Covered Porch(es),Deck,Gardens,Gazebo/Pergola,Guest Quarters,Lighting System,Patio Covered,Patio Open,Satellite Dish,Sprinkler System,Storage Building
- Cable TV Available,Elevator,High Speed Internet Available PARKING FEATURES
- Assigned Spaces,Attached,Circle Drive,Common Garage,Common Lot,Covered,Garage,Garage Door Opener,Opener,Outside Entry,Porte-Cochere POOL FEATURES
- In Ground Gunite,Lap Pool,Other
- Exterior Security Light(s),Fire Sprinkler System,Fire/Smoke,Firewall(s)
With 8449 sf of interior living, a 907 sf terrace and potential for 5600 sf on the rooftop, Penthouse 42 welcomes a vision as breathtaking as its panoramic views. Atop Dallas’ highest and most prestigious residence, this Edition of One offers limitless opportunity for a life bounded only by the imagination. Overlooking The Arts District, Museum Tower offers a balance of Southern Hospitality and absolute privacy with a professional, 24-hour staff.
Directions: Located off Woodall Rodgers on Kyle Warren Park between Olive and Pearl. Pull into motor court, valet.