- MLS 13560894
- Bedrooms 5
- Full / Partial Baths 5 / 3
- Square Feet 12984
- Type Residential
- School District Dallas ISD
PAULETTE GREENE sells homes in Dallas!
- Year Built2001
- Stories 2
- UtilitiesCity Sewer,City Water
ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
- 12 inch+ Attic Insulation,16+ SEER AC,90% Efficient Furnace,Attic Fan,Gas Water Heater,Low E Windows,Programmable Thermostat,Radiant Barrier,Smart Electric Meter,Tankless Water Heater,Tinted Windows EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Covered Porch(es),Guest Quarters,Gutters,Outdoor Living Center,Patio Covered,Separate Entry Quarters
- Gas Logs,Gas Starter,Stone INTERIOR FEATURES
- Built-in Wine Cooler,Decorative Lighting,High Speed Internet Available,Multiple Staircases,Window Coverings LOT FEATURES
- Acreage,Irregular,Landscaped,Some Trees PARKING FEATURES
- Attached,Garage,Garage Door Opener,Has Sink in Garage,Oversized POOL FEATURES
- Cleaning System,Heated,In Ground Gunite
- Burglar,Exterior Security Light(s),Fire Sprinkler System,Monitored,Smoke Detector
Set on 4-acres of the most sought after stretch of Strait Lane, this Richard Drummond Davis designed home offers an expansive floor plan fit for sophisticated entertaining or family living. The deeply sited home creates a dramatic approach–over a flowing creek leading to a large stone motor court area. Generously proportioned living areas enjoy views out to covered terraces, an expansive pool, organic gardens and green spaces. The downstairs master wing offers dual baths, closets and bedrooms. A temperature controlled 8+ car garage with custom wood sliding doors also offers incredible entertaining options. The dual suite guest home has a private gated entrance off Manson Ct and offers two more garage bays.
Directions: From Royal Lane, go South on Strait Lane. Property is on the west side of Strait Lane.