- MLS 13635934
- Bedrooms 5
- Full / Partial Baths 4 / 1
- Square Feet 7579
- Type Residential
- School District Highland Park ISD
PAULETTE GREENE sells homes in Highland Park!
- Year Built1924
- Stories 3
- UtilitiesCity Sewer,City Water,Sidewalk
ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
- Ceiling Fans,Gas Water Heater EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Balcony,Covered Porch(es),Gardens,Guest Quarters,Patio Open,Sprinkler System,Storage Building
- Wood Burning INTERIOR FEATURES
- Bay Windows,Cable TV Available,Decorative Lighting,High Speed Internet Available,Multiple Staircases,Paneling,Vaulted Ceilings,Wainscoting LOT FEATURES
- Acreage,Corner,Heavily Treed,Landscaped,Lrg. Backyard Grass PARKING FEATURES
Available for the first time in over 50 years, this Highland Park residence is the most opulent Tudor mansion in Highland Park history. Designed by well-known architect CD Hill in 1924 this iconic estate sits on 1.03 acres. This prestigious property exudes undeniable warmth, dignity and grandeur. Stunning formals are unsurpassed with exquisite moldings, French doors, barrel ceiling, intricate woodwork and more. This property has 5 bedrooms, 4.1 bathrooms plus a study, sunroom and 3rd floor gameroom.. Other highlights include hardwoods throughout, 3 fireplaces, basement, porte cochere, 3 car garage and garage apartment. Prime location in Highland Park overlooking the DCC golf course.
Directions: Go east on Beverly from Preston Road and the house will be on the south side of the street.