- MLS 13699424
- Bedrooms 4
- Full / Partial Baths 5 / 3
- Square Feet 10483
- Type Residential
- School District Highland Park ISD
PAULETTE GREENE sells homes in Highland Park!
- Year Built2014
- Stories 2
- UtilitiesCity Sewer,City Water
- Lighting System,Patio Covered,Patio Open,Sprinkler System
- Gas Logs,Gas Starter,Wood Burning INTERIOR FEATURES
- Built-in Wine Cooler,Cable TV Available,Decorative Lighting,Electric Shades,Flat Screen Wiring,High Speed Internet Available,Multiple Staircases,Smart Home System,Sound System Wiring,Vaulted Ceilings,Wet Bar,Window Coverings LOT FEATURES
- Landscaped,Lrg. Backyard Grass,Some Trees PARKING FEATURES
- Attached,Detached,Garage,Garage Door Opener POOL FEATURES
- Burglar,Carbon Monoxide Detector,Exterior Security Light(s),Fire Sprinkler System,Fire/Smoke
This exquisite Highland Park custom home, designed by Stocker Hoesterey Montenegro Architects, impresses in every meticulous detail. Sited on an elevated 0.636 acre lot, the grounds feel both expansive & secluded with a private gated driveway & pristine landscaping. Throughout the home you will find Venetian plaster walls & ceilings, limestone & wood floors, Brombal steel doors & windows, Lutron lights & prewired window shades, & Savant audio system. The chef’s kitchen has custom Bulthaup cabinets, as well as Miele, Sub Zero, & Gaggenau appliances. Other amenities include: downstairs master, temperature controlled loggia, geothermal heating and cooling, exercise room, spa room, craft room, wine room, & pool.
Directions: On Crescent Avenue, between Cowper and Byron.