- MLS 13717628
- Bedrooms 5
- Full / Partial Baths 5 / 2
- Square Feet 8331
- Type Residential
- School District Highland Park ISD
PAULETTE GREENE sells homes in Highland Park!
- Year Built1941
- Stories 2
- UtilitiesCity Sewer,City Water
- Elevator EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Balcony,Patio Covered,Sprinkler System
- Gas Logs,Gas Starter INTERIOR FEATURES
- Elevator,Multiple Staircases,Plantation Shutters,Window Coverings LOT FEATURES
- Acreage,Corner,Creek,Interior Lot,Landscaped,Lrg. Backyard Grass,Some Trees PARKING FEATURES
Majestic trees tower over more than one & a half acres of green space & an estate that marks entry to the Town of Highland Park. For the first time in over a century, this coveted setting next to legendary Turtle Creek and Hackberry Creek is offered on the residential market. Traditional in appeal, the 8,331 square foot home hallmark is the custom wrought iron balustrade, framing the front entry and veranda. The paneled kitchen is equipped as an estate should be. Luxury living continues on the second level, also reached by elevator. Master suite has his & hers master baths w jet tub, walk in showers, makeup area & room-size closets plus access to the upstairs balcony overlooking the expansive grounds.
Directions: South on Preston from Beverly. East on Armstrong. Home will be on the right.