- MLS 13727501
- Bedrooms 4
- Full / Partial Baths 5 / 2
- Square Feet 9918
- Type Residential
- School District Dallas ISD
PAULETTE GREENE sells homes in Dallas!
- Year Built2011
- Stories 2
- UtilitiesCity Sewer,City Water,Underground Utilities
- Elevator ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
- Ceiling Fans,Double Pane Windows,Electric Water Heater,Insulated Doors,Programmable Thermostat EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Attached Grill,Covered Porch(es),Gutters,Lighting System,Outdoor Fireplace/Pit,Outdoor Living Center,Patio Covered,Sprinkler System
- Gas Logs,Gas Starter,Masonry Box,Stone INTERIOR FEATURES
- Cable TV Available,Decorative Lighting,Elevator,High Speed Internet Available,Plantation Shutters,Sound System Wiring,Vaulted Ceilings,Wet Bar,Window Coverings LOT FEATURES
- Creek,Cul De Sac,Landscaped,Lrg. Backyard Grass,Some Trees PARKING FEATURES
- Burglar,Carbon Monoxide Detector,Exterior Security Light(s),Smoke Detector
Custom-built Hill Country estate nestled on 1.37 acres in a park-like setting features four bedrooms, all situated on the first floor with en-suite baths, spacious living room with picturesque windows & gas fireplace, gourmet eat-in kitchen outfitted with Wolf and Miele appliances, formal & casual dining spaces, plus secure vault room. Commercial-grade elevator ascends to second floor 840sf game room and 1,800sf flex space. Entertain in the outdoor kitchen or on the veranda, both with retractable solar shades. Meticulously landscaped grounds; backyard hosts koi pond, fire pit, and backs up to creek with waterfall features.
Directions: From the Dallas North Tollway, exit Royal Lane. west on Royal to Netherland Drive. South on Netherland to Yolanda Circle. East on Yolanda, property will be directly ahead at end of the cul-de-sac.