- MLS 13750620
- Bedrooms 5
- Full / Partial Baths 5 / 3
- Square Feet 9281
- Type Residential
- School District Highland Park ISD
PAULETTE GREENE sells homes in Highland Park!
- Year Built2007
- Stories 4
- UtilitiesCity Sewer,City Water
- Elevator,Wide Doorways ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
- 16+ SEER AC,Double Pane Windows,Foam Insulation,Gas Water Heater,Programmable Thermostat,Tankless Water Heater EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Attached Grill,Covered Porch(es),Gutters,Lighting System,Mosquito Mist System,Outdoor Fireplace/Pit,Outdoor Living Center,Patio Covered,Sprinkler System
- Gas Logs,Gas Starter,Stone,Wood Burning INTERIOR FEATURES
- Built-in Wine Cooler,Decorative Lighting,Elevator,Flat Screen Wiring,High Speed Internet Available,Multiple Staircases,Plantation Shutters,Smart Home System,Vaulted Ceilings,Water Purifier,Wet Bar,Window Coverings LOT FEATURES
- Corner,Landscaped,Lrg. Backyard Grass,Some Trees PARKING FEATURES
- Attached,Covered,Other,Oversized,Porte-Cochere POOL FEATURES
- Diving,Heated,In Ground Gunite,Lap Pool,Separate Spa/Hot Tub,Water Feature
- Burglar,Carbon Monoxide Detector,Exterior Security Light(s),Smoke Detector
In the heart of Old Highland Park, your castle awaits. Retreat behind its immaculate hedges and solid limestone walls and interiors to enjoy a life of everyday luxury and refinement. As you pour yourself your favorite drink from your wood-paneled hide-a-bar, you survey your kingdom and nod: life is indeed good. Every detail has been thought of with nothing left to chance. From the underground, climate-controlled 5-car garage to the elevator that takes you to the 2nd floor guest suite, every inch speaks of the quality and excellence you strive so hard to reflect in your own life and work. Though the stuff of fairy tales, the opportunity to own such a residence is very real. Your dreams come true.
Directions: From I-75 heading south, take the Knox-Henderson exit. Turn west (right) onto Knox. South (left) onto Abbott. Turn west (right) onto Lexington. Property is at the northeast corner of Lexington and Byron.