- MLS 13764440
- Bedrooms 7
- Full / Partial Baths 8 / 5
- Square Feet 14179
- Type Residential
- School District Dallas ISD
PAULETTE GREENE sells homes in Dallas!
- Year Built2017
- Stories 2
- UtilitiesCity Sewer,City Water,Curbs,Underground Utilities
- Elevator ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
- 16+ SEER AC,90% Efficient Furnace,Attic Fan,Double Pane Windows,Foam Insulation,Gas Water Heater,Insulated Doors,Programmable Thermostat,Radiant Barrier,Tankless Water Heater,Thermo Windows,Variable Speed HVAC EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Attached Grill,Balcony,Covered Porch(es),Guest Quarters,Gutters,Lighting System,Outdoor Fireplace/Pit,Outdoor Living Center,Patio Covered,Patio Open,Separate Entry Quarters,Sprinkler System
- Masonry Box INTERIOR FEATURES
- Cable TV Available,Decorative Lighting,Elevator,Flat Screen Wiring,High Speed Internet Available,Multiple Staircases,Paneling,Smart Home System,Sound System Wiring,Vaulted Ceilings,Wet Bar LOT FEATURES
- Acreage,Interior Lot,Landscaped,Lrg. Backyard Grass,Some Trees PARKING FEATURES
- Attached,Circle Drive,Covered,Garage Door Opener,Has Sink in Garage,Opener,Porte-Cochere,Side POOL FEATURES
- Attached Spa,Cleaning System,Heated,In Ground Gunite
- Burglar,Exterior Security Light(s),Fire Sprinkler System,Monitored,Owned,Smoke Detector
Located on 1.6 acres in Dallas’ Old Preston Hollow neighborhood, this magnificent new Italian Mediterranean estate by architect Patrick Ford and Bella Custom Homes combines classic architectural elements with modern essentials. The three-story, 14,000-square-foot-plus manse boasts seven bedrooms, eight full and five half baths, and seven living areas. Among the latter are a lounge with built-in bar, a media room with stadium seating, a wood-paneled library, a family room with hand-hewn ceiling timbers, and a basement wine cellar accommodating 5,000 bottles. The residence also features an elevator to all three floors, multiple outdoor living spaces, and a swimming pool and spa.
Directions: From Inwood Rd go west on Deloache Ave. Property will be on the south side of the street.