- MLS 13764744
- Bedrooms 5
- Full / Partial Baths 4 / 2
- Square Feet 5188
- Type Residential
- School District Allen ISD
PAULETTE GREENE sells homes in Allen!
- Year Built2005
- Stories 2
- UtilitiesAlley,City Sewer,City Water,Curbs,Sidewalk
- Community Pool,Golf,Greenbelt,Jogging Path/Bike Path,Park,Playground,Private Lake/Pond,Tennis ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
- 13-15 SEER AC,Ceiling Fans,Double Pane Windows,Energy Star Appliances,Gas Water Heater,Low E Windows,Programmable Thermostat,Radiant Barrier EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Attached Grill,Gutters,Outdoor Fireplace/Pit,Outdoor Living Center,Patio Covered,Sprinkler System
- Gas Logs,Gas Starter,Wood Burning INTERIOR FEATURES
- Bay Windows,Cable TV Available,Decorative Lighting,Flat Screen Wiring,High Speed Internet Available,Plantation Shutters,Sound System Wiring,Vaulted Ceilings,Wet Bar LOT FEATURES
- Interior Lot,Landscaped,Some Trees,Subdivision PARKING FEATURES
- Attached,Garage,Garage Door Opener,Rear POOL FEATURES
- Attached Spa,Cleaning System,Heated,In Ground Gunite,Water Feature
Gorgeous Sanders custom home in Lexington of Twin Creeks! Don't miss this backyard paradise! Lagoon style pool with beautiful waterfall, spa, bar seating, and tanning ledge. Jump out of the pool and enjoy the firepit or grill in the outdoor kitchen. Plus add'l backyard! The house is fabulous as well! Handscraped hardwoods on most of the downstairs. Gourmet kitchen with custom maple cabinets, granite, stainless steel appliances including 5 burner commercial Wolf cooktop and Subzero frig. Formals off entry. Fantastic study with wall of built-in's and beam ceiling. Master & one bedroom down. Master bath with separate shower, jacuzzi tub.. Large gameroom and media up. Screen, projector and flush speakers stay.
Directions: From 121, south on Exchange, right on Lexington, right on San Jacinto. House on right.