- MLS 13767384
- Bedrooms 8
- Full / Partial Baths 17 / 5
- Square Feet 37000
- Type Residential
- School District Dallas ISD
PAULETTE GREENE sells homes in Dallas!
- Year Built2003
- Stories 3
- UtilitiesCity Sewer,City Water
- Elevator,Other,Wide Doorways EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Covered Deck,Covered Porch(es),Deck,Gardens,Guest Quarters,Lighting System,Mosquito Mist System,Outdoor Fireplace/Pit,Outdoor Living Center,Patio Covered,Patio Open,Separate Entry Quarters,Sport Court,Sprinkler System,Tennis Court(s)
- Gas Logs,Other,Wood Burning INTERIOR FEATURES
- Built-in Wine Cooler,Cable TV Available,Central Vac,Decorative Lighting,Dry Bar,Elevator,Flat Screen Wiring,High Speed Internet Available,Intercom,Multiple Staircases,Other,Paneling,Smart Home System,Sound System Wiring,Vaulted Ceilings,Wet Bar,Window Coverings LOT FEATURES
- Acreage,Landscaped,Lrg. Backyard Grass PARKING FEATURES
- Attached,Oversized POOL FEATURES
- Other,Play Pool,Separate Spa/Hot Tub,Water Feature
This architectural marvel was design by the renowned architect Robbie Fusch. Nestled on over 4 acres on one of the most recognized and famous streets in Dallas. The proportions, flow, grace, and materials of this stunning masterpiece emphasize that it is one of the finest estate homes in the country. At approximately 37,000 sqft this inviting French Estate easily accommodates dozens of people. It boasts 8 bedroom, 17 full bathrooms, 5 half bathrooms, 10 living areas, and 4 dining areas and a 10 car garage. 2 basketball courts, tennis court, padded gymnastic room, bowling alley, multiple pools, and cabanas. This wonderful family home is the finest estate in the country, created with no expense spared.
Directions: From Dallas North Tollway exit Royal and head west. South on Strait lane. Home will be on your right.