- MLS 13780244
- Bedrooms 6
- Full / Partial Baths 7 / 2
- Square Feet 14509
- Type Residential
- School District Frisco ISD
PAULETTE GREENE sells homes in Frisco!
- Year Built2004
- Stories 3
- UtilitiesCity Sewer,City Water,Curbs
- Club House,Community Pool,Gated Entrance,Greenbelt,Guarded Entrance,Jogging Path/Bike Path,Park,Perimeter Fencing,Playground,Private Lake/Pond,Tennis ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
- 12 inch+ Attic Insulation,Ceiling Fans,Programmable Thermostat EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Covered Porch(es),Deck,Gutters,Lighting System,Outdoor Fireplace/Pit,Patio Covered,Patio Open,Private Outdoor Space,Sprinkler System
- Wood Burning INTERIOR FEATURES
- Decorative Lighting,High Speed Internet Available,Loft,Multiple Staircases,Vaulted Ceilings,Wet Bar LOT FEATURES
- Heavily Treed,Interior Lot,Landscaped,Lrg. Backyard Grass,Subdivision PARKING FEATURES
- Attached,Front,Garage,Garage Door Opener,Oversized POOL FEATURES
- Diving,In Ground Gunite,Separate Spa/Hot Tub,Water Feature
Located in Frisco's prestigious Starwood Village, this spectacular English Manor Estate custom built by Steve Roberts boasts 14,509 sq.ft on 1.377 acres filled with mature trees, rolling views, and a pool with two waterfalls. Showcasing 34 ft. ceilings, a grand ballroom, state-of-the-art theater and gaming wing, and exquisite detail in all Knotty Alder woodwork. Every room is filled with warmth and charm created with resort inspired accents and European features. Its unique and imaginative design leads you beyond 7 hidden rooms to enjoy two private lofts, and every bedroom has an on-suite private bath. ASK AGENT for Seller Disclosure.
Directions: North on Dallas North tollway, exit Lebanon, turn left on Lebanon, turn right on Starwood drive. Go left when enter Starwood, turn right on Monterey. The home will be on your left side.