- MLS 13786304
- Bedrooms 6
- Full / Partial Baths 7 / 6
- Square Feet 21500
- Type Residential
- School District Dallas ISD
PAULETTE GREENE sells homes in Dallas!
- Year Built2003
- Stories 3
- UtilitiesCity Sewer,City Water
- Elevator EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Attached Grill,Balcony,Covered Deck,Gardens,Gazebo/Pergola,Guest Quarters,Gutters,Lighting System,Mosquito Mist System,Other,Outdoor Fireplace/Pit,Outdoor Living Center,Patio Covered,Patio Open,Private Outdoor Space,Separate Entry Quarters,Sport Court,Sprinkler System
- Other INTERIOR FEATURES
- Bay Windows,Built-in Wine Cooler,Cable TV Available,Central Vac,Decorative Lighting,Dry Bar,Electric Shades,Elevator,Flat Screen Wiring,High Speed Internet Available,Intercom,Multiple Staircases,Other,Paneling,Plantation Shutters,Skylights,Smart Home System,Sound System Wiring,Vaulted Ceilings,Water Filter,Wet Bar,Window Coverings LOT FEATURES
- Acreage,Heavily Treed,Interior Lot,Landscaped,Lrg. Backyard Grass PARKING FEATURES
- Attached,Covered,Garage,Garage Door Opener,Oversized POOL FEATURES
- Attached Spa,Cabana,Cleaning System,Heated,In Ground Gunite,Other,Play Pool,Saltwater Pool,Separate Spa/Hot Tub,Water Feature
This architectural marvel was design by the renowned architect Robbie Fusch. Nestled on over 2 acres on one of the most recognized and famous streets in Dallas. The proportions, flow, grace, and materials of this stunning masterpiece emphasize that it is one of the finest estate homes in the country. At approximately 21,000 sqft this inviting French Estate easily accommodates dozens of people. It boasts 6 bedroom, 7 full bathrooms, 5 half bathrooms, numerous living areas, and dining areas and a 6 car garage. sports court, tennis court, gorgeous pool, and cabana. This wonderful family home is the finest estate in the country, created with no expense spared.
Directions: Dallas north Tollway exit on Royal and head West, South on Strait Ln. Home will be on the right.