- MLS 13789165
- Bedrooms 5
- Full / Partial Baths 5 / 1
- Square Feet 5802
- Type Residential
- School District McKinney ISD
PAULETTE GREENE sells homes in McKinney!
- Year Built2005
- Stories 2
- UtilitiesCity Sewer,City Water,Concrete,Underground Utilities
- Club House,Community Pool,Gated Entrance,Golf,Greenbelt,Guarded Entrance,Jogging Path/Bike Path,Perimeter Fencing,Private Lake/Pond ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
- 16+ SEER AC,Ceiling Fans,Double Pane Windows,Gas Water Heater,Programmable Thermostat,Radiant Barrier EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Attached Grill,Balcony,Covered Deck,Covered Porch(es),Deck,Gutters,Lighting System,Outdoor Fireplace/Pit,Outdoor Living Center,Patio Covered,Patio Open,Roof Top Deck/Patio,Sprinkler System
- Decorative,Direct Vent,Gas Logs,Gas Starter,Masonry Box,See Through Fireplace,Stone,Wood Burning INTERIOR FEATURES
- Cable TV Available,Decorative Lighting,High Speed Internet Available,Loft,Multiple Staircases,Plantation Shutters,Smart Home System,Sound System Wiring,Vaulted Ceilings,Wainscoting,Wet Bar,Window Coverings LOT FEATURES
- Greenbelt,Interior Lot,Landscaped,Some Trees,Subdivision PARKING FEATURES
- Attached,Front,Garage,Garage Door Opener,Opener,Swing Drive POOL FEATURES
- Attached Spa,Cleaning System,Heated,In Ground Gunite,Water Feature
- Burglar,Monitored,Smoke Detector
Stunning Country English custom home nestled on .25 acre greenbelt lot in gated Kings Lake. Minutes from McKinney's downtown Historic District. Shop, Dine, Enjoy! Grand entry with Travertine flooring shares fireplace with adjacent executive study and opens to elegant Dining. Living room features stone fireplace, 2 story beamed ceiling & opens onto extraordinary private yard with fireplace, outdoor kitchen, sparkling pool-spa. Open floor plan well designed for entertaining and family gatherings. Chef's kitchen,planning center,quartzite countertop,stone backsplash. Master Suite has stunning view and access to patio & pool.2nd floor balcony offers incredible view. Refined architecture, numerous intricate details.
Directions: From 121, take Custer north, turn right on Stonebridge Dr., then turn right on Glen Oaks (stop sign intersection). Then, turn left in about .5 mile into the gated community of Kings Lake with guard house. Guard will ask for driver's license identification.