- MLS 13805451
- Bedrooms 5
- Full / Partial Baths 5 / 2
- Square Feet 7004
- Type Residential
- School District Dallas ISD
PAULETTE GREENE sells homes in Dallas!
- Year Built2018
- Stories 2
- UtilitiesAlley,City Sewer,City Water,Concrete,Individual Gas Meter,Individual Water Meter
ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
- Energy Star Appliances,Foam Insulation,High Efficiency Water Heater,Insulated Doors,Low E Windows,Programmable Thermostat EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Attached Grill,Balcony,Covered Porch(es),Gutters,Lighting System,Outdoor Fireplace/Pit,Outdoor Living Center,Patio Covered
- Brick,Gas Logs,Gas Starter INTERIOR FEATURES
- Built-in Wine Cooler,Cable TV Available,Decorative Lighting,Flat Screen Wiring,Multiple Staircases,Vaulted Ceilings LOT FEATURES
- Interior Lot,Landscaped,Lrg. Backyard Grass,Some Trees PARKING FEATURES
- Attached,Garage,Garage Door Opener,Opener,Oversized,Side POOL FEATURES
- Attached Spa,Cleaning System,Heated,In Ground Gunite
This custom home is the picture of classic Southern elegance. Designed by Fusch Architects in a style influenced by A. Hayes Town, the steel clad windows, tumbled limestone floors, reclaimed brick, Ann Sacks tile, designer selections by Visual Comfort and elevator make this home more than extraordinary. The kitchen is filled with Thermador Pro appliances and includes a 48” dual fuel 6 burner range and double oven, plus a built in Miele Coffee system. Remarkable first floor Owners Retreat. 4 ensuite guest rooms and an exercise or media room are on the second level. Outside, Pool Environments has created a private oasis with an in-water sunbathing deck, sparkling pool, spa, and welcoming firepit area.
Directions: Preston to Lupton. W on Lupton.