- MLS 13812519
- Bedrooms 7
- Full / Partial Baths 7 / 4
- Square Feet 16300
- Type Residential
- School District Dallas ISD
PAULETTE GREENE sells homes in Dallas!
- Year Built2018
- Stories 3
- UtilitiesCity Sewer,City Water
- Elevator EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Attached Grill,Covered Deck,Covered Porch(es),Gardens,Gazebo/Pergola,Guest Quarters,Gutters,Lighting System,Mosquito Mist System,Outdoor Fireplace/Pit,Outdoor Living Center,Patio Open,Separate Entry Quarters,Sport Court,Sprinkler System,Workshop w/Electric
- Gas Starter,See Through Fireplace,Stone INTERIOR FEATURES
- Bay Windows,Built-in Wine Cooler,Cable TV Available,Decorative Lighting,Elevator,High Speed Internet Available,Multiple Staircases,Paneling,Smart Home System,Sound System Wiring,Vaulted Ceilings,Water Purifier,Wet Bar LOT FEATURES
- Acreage,Landscaped,Some Trees PARKING FEATURES
- Attached,Circle Drive,Porte-Cochere POOL FEATURES
- Attached Spa,Cabana,Heated,In Ground Gunite,Infinity Edge,Water Feature
Fabulous new French Revival estate, meticulously crafted with exquisite materials. Light and bright with barrel vaulted corridors and balconies off nearly every room. Gorgeous walnut woodwork, exotic marble floors, onyx sinks and counters, French Deco bronze and steel accents throughout. State-of-the-art custom SieMatic kitchen, basement wine cellar-tasting lounge and attached guest quarters. Incredible outdoor living with glass tiled pool and spa, top of the line outdoor kitchen & and an additional 700 sqft with two cabanas, one that is set up as an exercise room and the other as a pool bath with wet and dry saunas.
Directions: Headed West on NW Hwy, pass Dallas N. Tollway, turn right on Hollow Way, Home is on the right.