- MLS 13824965
- Bedrooms 6
- Full / Partial Baths 6 / 2
- Square Feet 10281
- Type Residential
- School District Plano ISD
PAULETTE GREENE sells homes in Plano!
- Year Built1972
- Stories 2
- UtilitiesCity Sewer,City Water
ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
- Ceiling Fans,Gas Water Heater,Programmable Thermostat EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Attached Grill,Balcony,Covered Porch(es),Gardens,Gazebo/Pergola,Guest Quarters,Gutters,Lighting System,Outdoor Living Center,Patio Covered,Patio Open,Separate Entry Quarters,Sprinkler System,Tennis Court(s)
- Gas Logs,Gas Starter,See Through Fireplace,Stone INTERIOR FEATURES
- Cable TV Available,Decorative Lighting,Flat Screen Wiring,High Speed Internet Available,Loft,Multiple Staircases,Vaulted Ceilings,Wet Bar,Window Coverings LOT FEATURES
- Acreage,Interior Lot,Landscaped,Lrg. Backyard Grass,Some Trees,Subdivision,Water/Lake View PARKING FEATURES
- Attached,Detached,Opener,Side POOL FEATURES
- Cleaning System,Diving
*PROPERTY IS PRICED AT LOT VALUE* 4.62 acres - one of Plano's most incredible lots. This exclusive subdivision is located in West Plano. It consists of just 19 properties approx 2 to 4.62 acres each. This parcel being the largest and has the most panoramic views of the lake. El Ranchero Estates is bordered by White Rock Estates and Lakeside, essentially landlocked by luxury properties. The entire parcel is sprinkled, however the lake is a possible source of irrigation. Tennis courts at the far end of the property were recently resurfaced and a new awning installed on the spectator pavilion. 10,000+ square foot existing home and-or the 840 square foot guest home could be renovated if desired.
Directions: Dallas N. Tollway to Parker Road. Right on Parker. Left on Ranchero. Home is on the right.