- MLS 13830296
- Bedrooms 5
- Full / Partial Baths 4 / 1
- Square Feet 5434
- Type Residential
- School District Prosper ISD
PAULETTE GREENE sells homes in McKinney!
- Year Built2012
- Stories 1
- UtilitiesAll Weather Road,Asphalt,City Water,Concrete,Individual Water Meter,Septic
ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
- 16+ SEER AC,Ceiling Fans,Double Pane Windows,Foam Insulation,Gas Water Heater,Low E Windows,Programmable Thermostat EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Attached Grill,Covered Porch(es),Gardens,Gutters,Lighting System,Other,Outdoor Fireplace/Pit,Outdoor Living Center,Patio Covered,Patio Open,Private Hangar,Private Landing Strip,RV/ Boat Parking,Satellite Dish,Sprinkler System,Stable/Barn,Storage Building,Workshop w/Electric
- Gas Logs,Gas Starter,Stone,Wood Burning INTERIOR FEATURES
- Bay Windows,Decorative Lighting,Flat Screen Wiring,High Speed Internet Available,Vaulted Ceilings,Wet Bar,Window Coverings LOT FEATURES
- Acreage,Airstrip,Creek,Greenbelt,Heavily Treed,Horses Permitted,Landscaped,Lrg. Backyard Grass,Pasture,Some Trees PARKING FEATURES
- Attached,Garage Door Opener,Opener,Outside Entry,Swing Drive POOL FEATURES
- Cleaning System,Heated,In Ground Gunite,Infinity Edge,Water Feature
- Burglar,Fire/Smoke,Owned,Smoke Detector
NEW KITCHEN AND MASTER BATH!! Exceptional estate property on 14.36 acres with Ag Exemp, Prosper ISD. 1 story custom home, infinity pool, spa, outdoor living with grill, fireplace. A gated driveway doubles as a 1200 ft.runway leading to your private storage bldg or hangar. Interior features beams, handscraped hardwoods, gourmet kitchen, study w murphy bed. 4200 sq ft storage bdg. Has elec. and plumb. Perfect for RV, planes, boats, classic cars, or horses! Steel room in laundry room is a tornado shelter. $200,000 in upgrades this past year, including all new paint, light fixtures, roof, hardwoods in master and guest bedroom, all new viking appliances, kitchen remodel and master bath remodel. Inside pictures soon.
Directions: Driving Directions – from Hwy 380 “University” go North on Lake Forest, West on Wilmeth Road, right on Ridge Road and property is on left side of the road.