- MLS 13843770
- Bedrooms 3
- Full / Partial Baths 3 / 2
- Square Feet 5331
- Type Residential
- School District Celina ISD
PAULETTE GREENE sells homes in Celina!
- Year Built2003
- Stories 3
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic,All Weather Road,Asphalt,City Water,Individual Gas Meter,Individual Water Meter,Underground Utilities,Well
- Boat Ramp,Golf,Private Lake/Pond,Spa ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
- Ceiling Fans,Foam Insulation,Gas Water Heater,Thermo Windows FARM RANCH FEATURES
- Cattle Guard,Cattle Working Pen,Corrals,Fenced for Cattle,Fenced for Horses,Loading Chute,Windmill EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Balcony,Gardens,Guest Quarters,Gutters,Outdoor Fireplace/Pit,Patio Covered,Patio Open,RV/ Boat Parking,Separate Entry Quarters,Sprinkler System,Storage Building,Workshop w/Electric
- Gas Starter,Stone,Wood Burning INTERIOR FEATURES
- Built-in Wine Cooler,Central Vac,Decorative Lighting,Flat Screen Wiring,High Speed Internet Available,Multiple Staircases,Plantation Shutters,Sound System Wiring,Vaulted Ceilings,Wet Bar,Window Coverings LOT FEATURES
- Acreage,Horses Permitted,Landscaped,Lrg. Backyard Grass,Pasture,Some Trees,Tank/ Pond,Water/Lake View PARKING FEATURES
- Circle Drive,Covered,Porte-Cochere
- Burglar,Owned,Smoke Detector
Stunning ranch offers 100 gorgeous acres, 7 acre stocked lake, 7 hole par 3 golf course, covered boat dock, modern Hill County–style home with fir beams, dramatic wood trusses and Australian cypress floors throughout. Flowing floor plan offers several spaces for entertaining, including the open kitchen with commercial-grade appliances, 3 screened porches for relaxing and a large covered patio. 3rd flr lookout tower w 360-degree views of the gently rolling countryside. Private master retreat offers sitting room, flex space, spa bath and a courtyard with stone spa and outdoor shower. 1 bdrm guest house with full bath and kitchen, GeoThermal HVAC, concrete saferoom, 55 KW generator, workshop and 2 loafing sheds.
Directions: North on Preston Rd from Hwy 380, Right on County Road 106, home is approx .75 on the left. Enter through metal brown gate.