- MLS 13853277
- Bedrooms 7
- Full / Partial Baths 9 / 4
- Square Feet 22093
- Type Residential
- School District Arlington ISD
PAULETTE GREENE sells homes in Arlington!
- Year Built2003
- Stories 4
- UtilitiesCity Sewer,City Water,Curbs,Individual Gas Meter,Individual Water Meter
- Elevator COMMUNITY FEATURES
- Gated Entrance ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
- 16+ SEER AC,Ceiling Fans,Double Pane Windows,Gas Water Heater,Low E Windows,Programmable Thermostat EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Balcony,Covered Porch(es),Deck,Gardens,Gutters,Lighting System,Outdoor Living Center,Patio Covered,Patio Open,Sprinkler System
- Gas Logs,Stone INTERIOR FEATURES
- Bay Windows,Cable TV Available,Decorative Lighting,Elevator,Flat Screen Wiring,High Speed Internet Available,Intercom,Multiple Staircases,Smart Home System,Sound System Wiring,Vaulted Ceilings,Wainscoting,Wet Bar,Window Coverings LOT FEATURES
- Acreage,Cul De Sac,Heavily Treed,Interior Lot,Landscaped,Lrg. Backyard Grass,Subdivision PARKING FEATURES
- Attached,Circle Drive,Garage Door Opener,Oversized,Side POOL FEATURES
- Cleaning System,Heated,In Ground Gunite,Indoor,Lap Pool,Play Pool,Separate Spa/Hot Tub
- Burglar,Carbon Monoxide Detector,Exterior Security Light(s),Fire Sprinkler System,Smoke Detector
The proportions, flow, grace, & materials of this stunning Italian Mediterranean masterpiece emphasize that it is one of the finest estate homes in the DFW Metro area. No expense spared. Six spectacular living areas. huge gourmet chef kitchen. Gorgeous study. Large formal dining. Private master suite with two living areas, spa like bath and huge custom closets. Six other bedroom all with private bath. Grand tiered theater. Full spa with 2 massage rooms and indoor heated pool. Separate guest quarters. Lovely professionally landscaped grounds. HVAC is Geothermal with 55 SEER rating. Some furnishings and art can stay.
Directions: From I20 exit Bowen, go north on Bowen, left on Arkansas, left on Panorama Court. Gated access into The Estates on Rush Creek.