- MLS 13866082
- Bedrooms 4
- Full / Partial Baths 2 / 1
- Square Feet 2909
- Type Residential
- School District Little Elm ISD
PAULETTE GREENE sells homes in Little Elm!
- Year Built2009
- Stories 2
- UtilitiesCity Sewer,City Water,Individual Gas Meter,Underground Utilities
- Community Pool,Greenbelt,Jogging Path/Bike Path ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
- Ceiling Fans,Programmable Thermostat EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Patio Covered,Sprinkler System
- Gas Starter,Wood Burning INTERIOR FEATURES
- Cable TV Available,Decorative Lighting,Flat Screen Wiring,High Speed Internet Available,Vaulted Ceilings,Window Coverings LOT FEATURES
- Landscaped,Lrg. Backyard Grass,Subdivision PARKING FEATURES
- Fire/Smoke,Smoke Detector
Gorgeous home located in Eldorado Estates is loaded w upgrades and perfect for any buyer. Chef’s delight kitchen offers granite countertops, oversized island, gas cooktop, ss apps, and large breakfast nook. Adjacent to the kitchen is the large family room anchored by a beautiful fireplace. Master suite offers double sinks, separate shower and jetted tub, and walk-in closet. Home offers 4 additional bedrooms, one of which can be converted into a media room. Texas-sized game room offers built-in workstation area which could also be converted to a wet bar. Home is complete with a formal dining room, 2 car garage, covered patio, and oversized backyard. With so many upgrades and features, this home won't last long!
Directions: DNT North exit Eldorado Pkwy. Take Eldorado Pkwy West 3.4 Miles. Right on Featherstone.