- MLS 13871324
- Bedrooms 5
- Full / Partial Baths 5 / 2
- Square Feet 5147
- Type Residential
- School District Allen ISD
PAULETTE GREENE sells homes in Allen!
- Year Built2014
- Stories 2
- UtilitiesCity Sewer,City Water,Concrete,Curbs,Individual Gas Meter,Individual Water Meter,Sidewalk
- Greenbelt,Jogging Path/Bike Path,Private Lake/Pond ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
- Attic Fan,Ceiling Fans,Double Pane Windows,Low E Windows,Programmable Thermostat,Radiant Barrier,Smart Electric Meter,Tankless Water Heater EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Attached Grill,Balcony,Covered Porch(es),Gutters,Lighting System,Outdoor Fireplace/Pit,Patio Covered,Patio Open,Sprinkler System
- Direct Vent INTERIOR FEATURES
- Bay Windows,Built-in Wine Cooler,Cable TV Available,Decorative Lighting,High Speed Internet Available,Multiple Staircases,Sound System Wiring,Wet Bar LOT FEATURES
- Greenbelt,Interior Lot,Landscaped,Subdivision PARKING FEATURES
- Attached,Garage,Garage Door Opener,Swing Drive
- Burglar,Exterior Security Light(s),Fire Sprinkler System,Fire/Smoke,Owned,Smoke Detector
Welcome home! This home offers plentiful entertaining space where you can create great memories with friends and family. The backyard includes a custom designed built-in grill and fire pit, as well as a large covered patio with a comfortable living area. Five large bedrooms each with an ensuite bathroom and an open design media and game room give this home a spacious feel. The open kitchen is filled with luxury touches. This home is in an exclusive neighborhood zoned to Norton Elementary, part of nationally recognized Allen ISD. Directly across the street from the Connemara Conservancy entrance, your new home has access to miles of beautiful trails and stunning nature views just outside your front door.
Directions: From I-75, west on Bethany, left on Claire Lane. Veer to your right, home is on the right side.