- MLS 13874109
- Bedrooms 0
- Full / Partial Baths 0 / 0
- Square Feet 4678
- Type Residential
- School District Dallas ISD
PAULETTE GREENE sells homes in Dallas!
- Year Built2012
- Stories 1
- UtilitiesCity Sewer,City Water,Concrete,Curbs,Other,Sidewalk
- Elevator,Hand Rails,Meets ADA Requirements,Other,Ramp,Wheelchair Access,Wide Doorways COMMUNITY FEATURES
- Comm. Sprinkler System,Common Elevator,Community Pool,Gated Entrance,Greenbelt,Guarded Entrance,Other,Park,Sauna,Spa ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
- Low E Windows,Radiant Barrier,Variable Speed HVAC EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Attached Grill,Balcony,Covered Deck,Covered Porch(es),Deck,Gardens,Gazebo/Pergola,Guest Quarters,Lighting System,Outdoor Fireplace/Pit,Outdoor Living Center,Patio Covered,Patio Open,Satellite Dish,Sprinkler System,Storage Building
- Cable TV Available,Elevator,High Speed Internet Available PARKING FEATURES
- Assigned Spaces,Attached,Circle Drive,Common Garage,Common Lot,Covered,Garage Door Opener,Outside Entry,Porte-Cochere POOL FEATURES
- Cabana,In Ground Gunite,Lap Pool,Other,Pool Perimeter Fence,Separate Spa/Hot Tub
As the now final Penthouse unit inside Museum Tower, PH #4202 (E-S-W) offers the opportunity to create a truly unique jewel box in the sky. This exceptional half floor shell space delivers the highest residential home inside the Dallas Metroplex. Crest the top of the most coveted address in the heart of the Arts District. Flooded with light from sunrise to sunset, own witness to the dramatic and ever evolving light show the city delivers each and every evening. This unfinished space is open to any design style one can possibly imagine.
Directions: Located off of Woodall Rodgers on Kyle Warren Park between Olive and Pearl. Pull into motor court and valet.