- MLS 13882647
- Bedrooms 5
- Full / Partial Baths 4 / 1
- Square Feet 9023
- Type Residential
- School District Frisco ISD
PAULETTE GREENE sells homes in Frisco!
- Year Built1995
- Stories 1
- UtilitiesCity Sewer,City Water,Concrete
- Gated Entrance EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Attached Grill,Guest Quarters,Gutters,Lighting System,Outdoor Fireplace/Pit,Outdoor Living Center,Patio Covered,Patio Open,Sprinkler System
- Gas Logs,Gas Starter,Wood Burning INTERIOR FEATURES
- Cable TV Available,Decorative Lighting,Flat Screen Wiring,Other,Window Coverings LOT FEATURES
- Acreage,Corner,Creek,Horses Permitted,Irregular,Landscaped,Some Trees,Tank/ Pond,Water/Lake View PARKING FEATURES
- Garage Door Opener,Rear POOL FEATURES
- In Ground Gunite,Play Pool,Water Feature
Over One Million Dollars in Upgrades. Sprawling one story on 3.3 acres with pond in Frisco’s most coveted neighborhood. Pecan Hardwoods, Knotty Alder Cabinets and Doors, Granite, Stainless Steel Appliances. Recently installed HVAC systems, Roof, Tankless water heaters (see more on media page). 900-foot-deep well maintains landscape and pond levels. (average water bill under sixty dollars- Only ORGANIC weed and feed used on property- safer for pets and people). 1620 SF Guest House (included in total SF) is 3-bedroom, 2 bath, living, dining and very nice kitchen with double ovens&gas cook top. Frisco ISD – Minutes to Toyota, Cowboys and Liberty Mutual. Easy access to Dallas Love Field and DFW. HORSES PERMITTED!
Directions: From Legacy and 121 - North to Stonebriar Way ( right ) CSS will provide gate code - Property will be on the left.