- MLS 13927476
- Bedrooms 6
- Full / Partial Baths 7 / 4
- Square Feet 11387
- Type Residential
- School District Dallas ISD
PAULETTE GREENE sells homes in Dallas!
- Year Built1963
- Stories 2
- UtilitiesCity Sewer,City Water,Underground Utilities
ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
- Ceiling Fans,Dehumidifier,Gas Water Heater,High Efficiency Water Heater,Low E Windows,Programmable Thermostat,Thermo Windows,Tinted Windows EXTERIOR FEATURES
- Lighting System,Sprinkler System,Storage Building,Tennis Court(s)
- Gas Logs,Gas Starter,Masonry Box,Wood Burning INTERIOR FEATURES
- Built-in Wine Cooler,Cable TV Available,Decorative Lighting,Electric Shades,Flat Screen Wiring,High Speed Internet Available,Multiple Staircases,Paneling,Skylights,Smart Home System,Sound System Wiring,Wet Bar,Window Coverings LOT FEATURES
- Acreage,Creek,Heavily Treed,Interior Lot,Irregular,Landscaped,Lrg. Backyard Grass,Subdivision PARKING FEATURES
- Attached,Circle Drive,Covered,Individual Carport POOL FEATURES
- Cabana,Cleaning System,In Ground Gunite
- Burglar,Exterior Security Light(s),Owned,Smoke Detector
It is the rarest of them all: a Philip Johnson masterpiece, never to be repeated. Built in 1964, with an exquisite and sensitive update completed in 2008, the light-filled house boasts elegant living spaces, a stunning double staircase, a unique dining room with an arched canopy, five luxurious bedrooms and eight baths. The nearly 7 parklike acres include a media house, modernist cabana, pool and tennis court. This award-winner has been featured in books, magazines and The New York Times.
Directions: Go west on Walnut Hill from Tollway, go north on Strait Lane. House is on your right.